The Three Sisters Seed Bank
|Donate New Heirloom Seeds|
|Growout Log (Seeds Out)|
The_Three_Sisters_Seed_Bank has no subpages to list.
Moundville Archaeological Park's Three Sisters Garden is grown to demonstrate Mississippian Era food ways. Our plants are grown organically. Our seeds come from trusted suppliers who are also interested in preserving Native American culture through the plants the ancients cultivated to feed themselves, heal their ailments and make useful tools and dyes.
All we ask in return is for the grower to give back some of the seeds from the plants they grow.
If you would like to support the garden or this seed bank, please contact Kenric Minges.
- Kenric Minges (Nov 2014-2017)
- Previous Vistas
- Chip Wente (2005-2008)
- Tyler Fox (2008-2011)
- Jordan Banister (2011-2014)
Accessing 60 of 72 entries. Check back later for updates.
- Below is the complete Three Sisters Seed Bank inventory.
- Requests are at the following page: Category:Growout logs for The Three Sisters Seed Bank
Pages in category "The Three Sisters Seed Bank"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total.
- Cayote tobacco Three Sisters
- Cherokee Blue Eagle Corn 2015 Davis
- Cherokee Ceremonial Tobacco 2009 Hagood
- Cherokee Ceremonial Tobacco 2010 Hagood
- Cherokee Ceremonial Tobacco 2012 Three Sisters Garden
- Cherokee Corn Beads 2015 Hall
- Cherokee Cornfield Bean 2003 Hagood
- Cherokee Flour Corn 2010 USDA
- Cherokee Green Pumpkin 2013 Bigay
- Cherokee Resistant Bean 2014 Hagood
- Cherokee Selu Corn 2002 USDA
- Cherokee White Eagle Corn 2014 Davis
- Chiltepin Pepper 2015 Native Seeds
- Choctaw Sweet Potato Squash 2012 Three Sisters
- Choctaw Sweet Potato Squash 2016 Minges
- Coral-Bean 2015 Hall
- Creek Tobacco 2013 Rives
- Creek Tobacco 2016 Minges