This is the Title creation page. Does this seed qualify as open source?
Please read before creating the title
To create a page with this form, enter Variety name YEAR Last name of grower in the box below;
If a page with that name already exists, you will be sent to a form to edit that page. So you may want to return to this page and add more info to the variety name such as a number if you wish to distinguish it from a prior entry.
- Spelling note - Please double check the accuracy of the names you copy. If you are uncertain, you may make your best guess and make a note to the right of the spreadsheet entry.
INFO FOR TITLE
- Variety - If including plant type info try inserting information from "Plant" after variety, in a manner like you would speak it. This means using a "-" or "," instead of a "/". Slashes may confuse script. (NOTE: some of the spreadsheat pages titled (2005) use the Variety box to describe the plant subcategory, in which case the Variety is written in the Description field of the spreadsheet. Also take note that the last Year of Growout for all those entries is 2005.)
- Year - If the last year is not listed in the "Growout" then the latest year from the "Source" or "Source info" will suffice. also check top of page or last Year listed in Seed Savers Exchange catalog if "SSE" appears.
- Grower - If the name of the grower is not given then the Source name is likely the grower. An Exchanger Code (ie:NJ-CH-H) or commercial location will suffice.
- Keep title under 50 characters when possible